AMAZON AFFILIATE PROGRAM
MomminFromScratch is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program along with other affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by putting links to companies in my blog posts.
Start your Mondays off right with these encouraging Bible Verses for Monday Morning perfect for overcoming the Monday blues. Reflect on God’s truth to begin your week!
Starting your Monday mornings intentionally with uplifting
Instead of dragging yourself out of bed on Monday mornings, you can start the week energized and hopeful. Talk about a Monday mood boost! The words you dwell on first thing Monday morning have power to shape your whole day and outlook.
So rather than dreading Mondays, let’s redeem them! In this post I want to share some of my favorite
Let’s beat those Monday blues together! Keep reading for the best
Don’t forget to Pin this to your favorite Pinterest board:
Bible Verses for Monday Morning
Here are some of the best
1. Isaiah 40:31 – God Renews Our Strength
“but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”
This verse reminds us that even when we feel weary, God can renew our strength to continue pressing forward. He will lift us up with supernatural strength to walk through the week ahead.
2. Psalm 118:24 – Be Glad Each Day
“This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.”
As we start another Monday, this verse helps us reframe our mindset to one of joy and gratitude. God has given us another day to love and serve Him.
3. Psalm 90:14 – Ask God to Satisfy Us
“Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.”
A great Monday morning prayer is to ask God to fill our hearts with His love and satisfaction. Then His joy can overflow into the rest of our week ahead.
4. Philippians 4:6-7 – Pray with Gratitude and Faith
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
This verse is a great reminder on Monday mornings to start our week with prayer instead of anxiety. We can find peace through grateful prayer, trusting God with our needs and concerns.
5. Psalm 19:14 – Focus Your Thoughts on God
“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”
May this be our prayer as we start the work week. That our thoughts, words and actions will all honor Christ.
6. Psalm 90:12 – Ask for God’s Wisdom
“Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.”
Monday is a great time to ask God to give us His perspective and wisdom for the days and tasks ahead this week.
7. Isaiah 40:29 – God Gives Strength to the Weary
“He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.”
When we feel our energy lag on Monday morning, this verse reminds us that God promises to renew our strength when we grow weary. Turn to Him for empowerment.
8. Lamentations 3:22-23 – God’s Love and Mercy are New Every Morning
“Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.”
Be encouraged that no matter what we face today, God has great love and endless mercy ready to meet us today.
9. Habakkuk 3:18-19 – Rejoice in God’s Strength
“Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior. The Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to tread on the heights.”
Whatever this Monday brings, we can rejoice and be joyful in the Lord who gives us strength.
10. Philippians 4:13 – We Can Do All Things Through Christ
“I can do all this through him who gives me strength.”
We can tackle every task and challenge this Monday through Christ who empowers us.
11. Romans 8:28 – God Works for Our Good
“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”
As we start this week, we can trust that God works even difficult things for good.
12. Psalm 4:8 – Rest in God’s Peace
“In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, Lord, make me dwell in safety.”
We can rest in God’s peace and protection as we begin this new week.
13. Psalm 55:22 – Give Your Burdens to the Lord
“Give your burdens to the Lord, and he will take care of you.”
This Monday we can give all our cares over to the Lord who sustains us.
14. Proverbs 3:5-6 – Trust God to Guide Your Way
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.”
Starting our week by fully trusting God will lead and guide our way.
15. Psalm 27:1 – The Lord is Our Strength
“The Lord is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid?”
With God as our strength and salvation, we have nothing to fear on this Monday.
16. 1 Peter 5:7 – Cast Your Anxiety on God
“Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.”
Each anxious thought can be cast onto Jesus this Monday because He cares deeply.
17. John 16:33 – Take Heart, Jesus Overcame
“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
Whatever we face this Monday, we can have peace knowing Christ has overcome.
18. Philippians 4:8 – Dwell on What is Noble and Pure
“Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.”
As we start this week, we can set our minds on God’s truth, beauty and excellence.
19. Psalm 143:8 – Seek God’s Guidance
“Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.”
We ask God to direct our way and fill us with His faithful love today.
20. Isaiah 26:3 – God Keeps Us in Perfect Peace
“You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.”
We can stand firm trusting God this Monday and He will fill us with His peace.
21. Lamentations 3:24 – The Lord is Our Portion
“The Lord is my portion,” says my soul, “therefore I will hope in him.”
We can hope in the Lord who is everything we need this Monday.
22. Matthew 6:33 – Seek God First
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.”
As we start this week, we seek God’s kingdom before anything else.
23. Nahum 1:7 – The Lord Cares in Trouble
“The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him.”
We can trust God’s goodness and care through any troubles this Monday.
24. Galatians 6:9 – Keep Doing Good
“Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.”
With God’s strength we can keep doing good work without growing weary.
25. Psalm 73:26 – God is Our Strength and Portion
“My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.”
When our own strength fails, God remains our rock and portion on this Monday.
26. Isaiah 41:10 – God Says Do Not Fear
“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
We can start this Monday without fear, because God promises to be with us and help us.
27. Joshua 1:9 – God is With Us
“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
We can be bold and unafraid, because God is with us.
28. Romans 8:38-39 – Nothing Can Separate Us from God’s Love
“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
Nothing can separate us from the powerful love of God.
29. Philippians 1:6 – God Will Complete His Work in Us
“Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.”
We can trust God to keep working in our lives for good.
30. Psalm 16:8 – Keep God Always Before You
“I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.”
Keeping our eyes on God this Monday will steady us through whatever may come.
Want more? Check out my Bible Verse Generator here.
And here are Monday Morning Prayers to compliment these verses!
Reflecting on God’s Truths to Start the Work Week
- God renews our strength when we grow weary. He will lift us up with eagles’ wings.
- We can rejoice and be glad this Monday as a gift from God.
- Ask God to satisfy your heart with His love to overflow into your week.
- Pour out your heart to God in prayer with gratitude, trusting His peace.
- Seek God’s wisdom to make the most of your time and opportunities.
- God’s great love and endless mercy are new for us every single morning.
- Even in weariness and challenges, God promises to give us His strength.
As you go through this week, come back to these truths whenever you need encouragement or perspective. Keep your eyes on God’s faithfulness to sustain you.
Here are some short Monday blessings and prayers based on
“May God renew your strength and lift you up today! Have a blessed Monday!”
“This is the day that the Lord has made. Rejoice and be glad in it friend! Have a marvelous Monday!”
“May your heart be satisfied with the Lord’s love today. Blessings on your new week!”
“Praying you feel God’s peace and joy as you start today. Have a wonderful Monday!”
- Starting Monday morning grounded in God’s Word is a great way to overcome the Monday blues.
- Bible verses for Monday mornings remind us of God’s love, strength, and wisdom for each day.
- We can reframe Monday mindsets through verses about receiving joy, renewed strength, and God’s steadfast mercy.
- Begin with prayerful reflection on
bibleverses to focus on God’s truth.
bibleverses set our perspective in gratitude rather than anxiety about the week ahead.
- God is faithful to lift us up and equip us for each new day and week!
May these verses inspire you to start your Mondays centered on God’s encouraging truths. He fills us with abundant strength and courage for each day. What