This Cool Whip Pumpkin Dip is the best Fall accessory to your fruit and cookies you’ll find this season! Make something your family will ask for over and over again!
Fall is one of my favorite seasons of the year and this recipe marks the beginning of the season! And what better way to start than with a super simple recipe that I can add pumpkin to!
I can’t guarantee you that this one will last long in front of your family though because it is so delicious!
We’ll be using this pumpkin dip with cool whip recipe throughout the season and it will make a new debut on our Thanksgiving table this year!
How to make Cool Whip Pumpkin Dip
1. Step One to make Pumpkin Whip
Check out the recipe below for the full list of ingredients and easy steps!
Mix 1 package (5.3 oz) of instant vanilla pudding mix, 1 can (15oz) pure pumpkin (pumpkin puree), and 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice together. I like to be super simple and use my KitchenAid mixer. It’s quick and fast and boom doesn’t take long at all!
I start with my mixer on 1 until everything is incorporated and it doesn’t spill pudding mix everywhere and then turn it up to a medium speed until creamy!
2. Step Two to make Pumpkin Whip
Stop mixing and add in half of 1 container (16 oz) of thawed whipped topping by folding it in.
Once folded in, add the other half of the container of whipped topping! It turns into an amazing fluff dip.
I like to add this to a piping bag ( or you can just use a Ziploc bag and cut the tip off) and piping it into a bowl all fancy ;).
3. Serve with cookies, apple wedges, ginger snaps and/or shortbread cookies
Use your imagination with this recipe and think up new things to dip into this pumpkin dip! I like serving this recipe with cookies (all kinds), graham crackers and apple wedges! Cinnamon graham crackers also pair well with this! Or even top your pumpkin pie with it!
Anything you pair with this dip will be delicious!
- 1 (5.3 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pure pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Cookies or apple wedges, for dipping
- Mix together vanilla pudding mix, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice until blended.
- Fold in half of the whipped topping. Then, fold in the remaining whipped topping until
- Serve with apple wedges, butter cookies, ginger snaps, and/or shortbread cookies.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 174Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 382mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 2gSugar: 32gProtein: 1g