AMAZON AFFILIATE PROGRAM
MomminFromScratch is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program along with other affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by putting links to companies in my blog posts.
This Pumpkin Dip with Cool Whip is the best Fall accessory to your fruit and cookies you’ll find this season! Make something your family will ask for over and over again!
Fall is one of my favorite seasons of the year and this recipe marks the beginning of the season! And what better way to start than with a super simple recipe that I can add pumpkin to?
I can’t guarantee you that this one will last long in front of your family though because it is so delicious! This easy pumpkin recipe is a real dessert dip crowd-pleaser. It tastes like pumpkin cheesecake to me.
We’ll be using this easy recipe for pumpkin dip with cool whip recipe throughout the season and it will make a new debut on our Thanksgiving table this year!
Don’t forget to pin this to your favorite Fall Pinterest Board:
How to make Cool Whip Pumpkin Dip
This dip goes by many names! You may know it as:
- Pumpkin Fluff Dip Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Cool Whip
- Pumpkin Pie Dip Recipe
- Pumpkin Topping
- Fall Dip
- Pumpkin Pie Fluff
- Pumpkin Pie Dip with Cool Whip
- Pumpkin Whipped Cream
- Animal Cracker Dip
- Pumpkin Flavored Whipped Cream
- Pumpkin Whipping Cream
- Pumpkin Spice Whipped Cream
Whatever you call this pumpkin dessert I hope you try my pumpkin dip and love it!
Pumpkin Dip Ingredients
- 1 (5.3 oz) vanilla package of instant pudding mix
- 1 can (15oz) canned pumpkin puree (pure pumpkin) (make sure it is pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 container (16 oz) whipped topping (you can always substitute homemade whip cream instead of cool whip)
1. Step One to make Pumpkin Whip
Check out the recipe below for the full list of ingredients and easy steps!
Mix together 1 package (5.3 oz) of instant vanilla pudding mix, 1 can (15oz) of pure pumpkin (pumpkin puree or canned pumpkin), and 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice together.
I like to be super simple and use my KitchenAid mixer. It’s quick and fast and boom doesn’t take long at all! It makes the creamy pumpkin dip so fluffy!
I start with my mixer on 1 until everything is incorporated and it doesn’t spill pudding mix everywhere and then turn it up to a medium speed until creamy!
2. Step Two to make Pumpkin Dip with Cool Whip
Stop mixing and add in half of 1 container (16 oz) of whipped topping by folding it in. (If you’re using frozen whipped topping, make sure it has thawed out)
Once folded in, add the other half of the container of whipped topping! It turns into an amazing fluffy dip.
I like to add this to a piping bag ( or you can just use a Ziploc bag and cut the tip off) and piping it into a bowl all fancy ;).
Once everything is all mixed in, it will be ready to serve right away! You can make this recipe at any time of the year but I love it as a fall dessert. This dip is quick and easy to make and have ready for any occasion.
3. Serve with cookies, apple wedges, ginger snaps and/or shortbread cookies
What to Serve with Pumpkin Dip
Use your imagination with this recipe and think up new things to dip into this pumpkin dip! I like serving this recipe with cookies (all kinds), graham crackers, and apple wedges! Or even top your pumpkin pie with it!
Anything you pair with this dip will be delicious!
Here are some more ideas to serve with your Pumpkin Dip with Cool Whip:
- Cinnamon Graham Crackers
- Animal Crackers
- Pumpkin Crackers
- Pumpkin Bread
Need something to serve your pumpkin dip in? Check out these:
|Product Image||Product Name / Primary Rating / Price||Primary Button|
- 1 (5.3 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pure pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Cookies or apple wedges, for dipping
- Mix together vanilla pudding mix, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice until blended.
- Fold in half of the whipped topping. Then, fold in the remaining whipped topping until
- Serve with apple wedges, butter cookies, ginger snaps, and/or shortbread cookies.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 174Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 382mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 2gSugar: 32gProtein: 1g